Student testimonials on Bodyharmonics courses
Patrick Ross - Modules 1 & 2 - Tui Na, and Module 3 - Acupuncture
Patrick Ross 2003 (far right >)
- This is a well-thought out and comprehensive course in Acupuncture.
- It is an ambitious course and I found it hugely enjoyable, More info although stressful at times due to the large amount of concentration and work involved
- It works well and gives an excellent grounding in the subject due to the previous experience of Tui Na and other body work involved in the build up to the course.
- The trust
endangered over the build up allows great progress to be made in the
mutual helpful comments and diagnosis between lecturers and students
during the Acupuncture Course.
- Syndromes and their diagnoses very enjoyable, helpful and comprehensive.
- Tongue diagnosis good as accompanied by practical observation allowed and encouraged.
- Pulse diagnosis requires a lifetime’s experience and cannot really be fully covered. Although, every attempt is made to achieve this.
- Lectures on anatomy for the blood vessels was excellent.
- Case studies in class were terribly helpful and interesting although stressful for students being diagnosed.