Indonesian massage therapy and treatment
Are you feeling stiff or suffering from pain, then why not try an alternative to NHS and Western style treatments? An Indonesian massage therapist offers a solution to patients whose conditions respond poorly to drugs.
Maria and Graham Mercati of the BODYHARMONICS Clinic have travelled extensively throughout Indonesia and Asia studying massage techniques and are now highly regarded massage therapy experts in the field. Maria and Graham can offer you Indonesian massage treatment which is the very best available in the Western world today.
About Indonesian massage and its special benefits
- Indonesian Traditional Massage includes Javanese and Balinese massage
and is similar to Ayurvedic massage. It dates back almost as far as Chinese
massage and could be regarded as one of the original oil based massage
- It is an amalgam of ancient therapeutic techniques whose variety is
- In Indonesian massage therapy, pushing techniques predominate, working
very deeply to ease muscle and joint pain. Indonesian Traditional Massage
is an ancient system of healing which relies upon deep pressure massage
to break down tensely knotted tissue and promote harmony of body, mind
- Unlike other oil based forms of Western massage, Indonesian massage
therapists give very deep stimulation to the soft tissues. Their techniques
particularly affect the connective tissue of the muscles - the myofascia
and tendons. It is a highly effective treatment for sports injuries.
- Oil is used for Indonesian Massage, which is strongly therapeutic, and has a beneficial effect on the body's circulation and lymphatic system by releasing it's regenerative and self healing powers. Indonesian massage is performed on a mat on the floor, on a massage couch or when seated on a chair.
|Indonesian oil massage therapy - 30 mins||£25.00|
|Indonesian oil massage therapy - 60 mins||£45.00|
Contact BODYHARMONICS to book a consultation and treatment
The BODYHARMONICS Clinic can offer you Indonesian massage treatment in its own right, or in combination with Tui Na (Chinese massage) and Thai massage as part of a wider and unique portfolio of Oriental Bodywork therapy.
Which combination of massage therapist techniques would benefit you most? Find out by booking an appointment today - the expert staff will listen to you with a view to treating your whole person, not just the symptom most obviously bothering you.
To benefit from Indonesian massage therapy or any Oriental Bodywork treatment, please call 01242 582168 or send us a communication via our contact form.
Where & When: Maria Mercati will be at 54 Flecker's Drive,
Hatherley, Cheltenham, Gl51 3BD. Tracy Hunt & Kathryn Traynor will be at
42 Suffolk Road all day Tuesday & Wednesday. Phone or call in using the
details below, or contact us here
You'll soon be feeling fitter and healthier!